Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recruiter - Updated -

For those of you not on the Google Group I wanted to pass along info from a recruiter recommended by Rob Workman:

Friends – Please allow me to introduce you to Charlie Brocato. Throughout the 8 years he and I have worked together I have found him to be one of the most stand-up professionals I have had the opportunity to be associated with. Charlie and I first met when I needed help finding technical/application/project management resources to assist with various implementation projects at the company I worked at prior to coming to MIS. Not only was he a great asset to me in recruiting for open positions, the folks he hooked me up with always spoke highly of how he treated them as individuals throughout the recruiting process. He is familiar with the situation that occurred this week and what we did for a living in our various roles at MIS. I would strongly encourage you to reach out to him as part of your career transition plan. He is an awesome resource for career opportunities as well as other things like taking a look at your resume, offering insight on the market, and negotiating skills. He is looking forward to hearing from anyone that may be interested in how he could help. His contact information and company website are detailed below if you are interested. Best of luck to each of you in your endeavors…

Thanks,

Rob


Charlie R. Brocato

Vice President of New Business

Office:469-814-9025

Mobile: 469-879-4990

charlie@fusioinc.com

www.fusioinc.com


UPDATE:


One thing I failed to mention last night, Charlie is in Chicago this week sponsoring a charity golf tournament for children with Autism. I just wanted everyone to know in case he is unable to respond to any inquiries this week.

Thanks,

Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment