Thursday, July 9, 2009

Important Info From Deborah

All,

Deborah asked me to post the info below regarding insurance and attorney letters:

I was told there are rumors circulating that we'd not cancelled our insurance yet. It sounds like some people did not recieve my email earlier in the week that I sent to zmisall. I, personally, just want to make sure that everyone does know that we cancelled the insurance. Can you do a post on the blog about that so everyone can see it?

Also, I saw the post about a letter from the attorney. The only employees that will receive that letter are those that had any type of receiveable from us. Meaning those that were contractors at some point in time, etc. Otherwise the letter is only going to vendors. Just thought I'd clarify that with the knowledge that I had.

Also, in case you are not on the Google Group for email see below regarding a mailing address for Greg/Robert:

Saw the post about contact info for Greg, Robert and Marc. You can
send it to our corporate address. They are still receiving mail until
a change of address is issued.

Also, I am no longer employed as of June 30. I have no access to my
mis mail as of yesterday. As of this morning I still have access to
ADP to approve 401k rollovers, etc. but that will go away soon as well
I'm sure.

If you haven't already you should contact ADP immediately regarding your 401k rollover. (my comments added)

3 comments:

  1. Deborah, you have been through a lot over the years with all the changes to payroll, etc. you deserve a round of applause for your extensive efforts and I and others I am sure also wish you the best in your search for employment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    Thank you so much for all you did for all of us. I think some people did not realize the burden you shouldered being the liason and spokesperson for something you clearly had no control over. You were beyond kind to me in a very tough personal situation. I won't forget.
    -Steve W

    ReplyDelete